Spring hair care tips.
Hair treatment oil, good daily maintenance, routine salon appointments and professional hair care all play an important part for healthy hair all year long. So let’s discuss how to care for your hair this spring season and keep it looking healthy and radiant for the hot summer months to come.
With spring and summer right around the corner, it’s time to start taking care of those tresses (or making plans to). Hair can take a beating year round and many of us are coming out of harsh winter months and extreme environments and moving right into spring. Others that live in more moderate environments enjoy easier conditions throughout the year but there are things we can all do to keep our locks looking and feeling their best.
Hair care in places like,,,,,,,,
Southern CA is pretty easy. With near-perfect-weather almost every day of the year, it’s as simple as a blow-out and a great cut. So let’s start there for EVERYONE!
1. A great cut helps every time. Ends get frazzled and damaged during tough winter months so before going into spring, be sure you’ve kept your hair looking its very best with a great cut to trim the ends, reshape the look, or go for something completely new.
2. Use professional products and tools for your hair. This makes all the difference in the world.
3. Protect your hair against the elements. Gloss & Toss SHINE can help do this and it can be applied to wet or dry hair.
4. Give hair a break from time to time. Don’t “super-coat” your hair with oils and products. It needs to breathe.
5. Get a shine treatment in your salon. These are great for your hair and you can maintain this look with Gloss & Toss SHINE hair serum at home as well.
HAVE FUN. This spring and summer – celebrate you, celebrate beauty, and enjoy.